About Our School
The School of Social Work has the following Guiding Principles
- The School stands for courageous and resolute adherence to professional ethics and values by honoring commitments and upholding the highest standards of academic and scientific integrity.
- The School is committed to academic rigor, seeking to define and address emerging social challenges thru interdisciplinary collaboration and critical inquiry that inspires innovation.
- The School respects, honors, and values individual differences and diverse ideas. Using a lens of intersectionality, each person is treated with dignity, care, and respect.
- The School cultivates a trusting and transparent environment through inclusive planning and decision-making with full, accurate, and timely communication of information.
- The School proactively responds to emerging trends and issues through social engagement and experiential learning, which are integrated in all aspects of our teaching, research, and service.